family

family

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Beluga in the Deep Blue Sea. . .

Saturday Adam and I drove to Mystic, CT to go to the Mystic Aquarium. I love aquariums! I feel like a little kid anytime I go to places like an aquarium or zoo!
Loved the Beluga whale!
Watching the Sea Lion show
Adam in a submarine
Me, riding a sea turtle. I had to wait 20 minutes for my turn.
Stingray pool. I was the master at touching them!
This sea star made my day.
This seal stayed in this position, and circled the drain for like 10 minutes. It was so funny!

4 comments:

  1. ...and the wait for the sea turtle was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we are blog friends! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun!!! Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys looke like you have so much fun out there. I am a bit jealous. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete