family

family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flat Stanalita's Day of Adventure

There's a children's book called "Flat Stanly" which is about a boy who gets smashed flat by a billboard, but amazingly doesn't get hurt/killed. Thankfully now that Stanley is flat, he can fit in an envelope and travel the world. Lucky for me, my cute niece Katie, sent me her Flat Stanley Stanalita (she's a girl) in the mail.

Here's a run down of the adventures Flat Stanalita had today...
She started the day at the Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT
Then she went to Stonington, CT to the Old Lighthouse Museum and a quick visit to the beach
I wonder what will be in store for Flat Stanalita tomorrow??

3 comments:

  1. Fun, I love the aquarium

    ReplyDelete
  2. How close is the lighthouse to Mystic? Maybe we'll brave it school vacation week with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I've never heard of girl Stanleys, but I like it! You should take her to Iggy's, but don't let her get too close to the deep friers.

    ReplyDelete