family

family

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday!

May 31, 2012 was a special day this year. Adam turned 30 years old! Yeah!

Adam had just gotten back the night before from a lovely trip to VA. I didn't really have anything planned for his special day (I know, I'm lame). I got home late from work (which never happens by the way), picked Adam up and headed for Providence Place Mall.

Adam had a mission and nothing was going to stop him from getting his birthday present. We walked straight to Williams-Sonoma for his gift (doesn't surprise you does it?). That's where Adam got this beauty. . .
Did I mention it was 20% off? I guess there are some good perks to being a culinary student. I think all of Adam's wildest dreams came true this day. Since this culinary journey began, I've heard so much Kitchen Aid talk it's a bit ridiculous.

Anyway, for all you baking fiends out there, it has a 7 quart mixing bowl and a 1.3 horse power motor. It's the Rolls Royce of Kitchen Aids, at least that's what I'm told, I wouldn't know the difference.

After a few glamor shots with his new love. . .

we got some tasty burritos and then chilled the rest of the night. I guess it's a pretty good way to celebrate 30 years of life.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! We love you Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I love the "glamor shots with his new love," especially the bowl on the head. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, alright. That is what I like to see :)

    ReplyDelete