family

family

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Life, Lately

This is what has been happening in the life of Taylor.

Our friends from Utah, Jenna and Justin Potter, made a quick trip to RI for the Labor Day weekend. We made a few quick trips around Boston, went to the beach, Water Fire, Beaver Tail Lighthouse and the Newport Mansions. It was great to see them for a few days.







Next, Adam is back to school, yeah for year 2!


Adam's already hard at work perfecting his cake skills.


We've been trying to soak up every last beach day before fall hits. We braved the dark storm clouds, to be blessed with a very happy, sunny beach day!

Finally, I found a one-footed seagull friend who I gave my entire bag of potato chips to. After that, he just hung around waiting for more hand outs. I love seagulls. P.S. he ate the chips right from my hand!

 And that my friends is that latest and greatest news from our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment