family

family

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

La Fin

Another term has come to an end for Adam. What does this mean? Adam's next adventure for school will be 3,500 miles from Rhode Island. Remember how he's leaving me for 8 weeks (January 2) to study at Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie?
I act like I'm okay with him going, but really I'm sad. I'm going to get bored without having someone to boss around for two months. Anyone want to come to Rhode Island for a visit? (I promise I'll let you be the boss when you're here).

Anyhow, on to the magic.
Here's some of the creations from plated desserts.
souffle
poached pear with vanilla ice cream
creme caramel
chocolate lava cake
cheesecake with pear ice cream
raspberry chocolate mousse

bavarian cream, ice cream napoleon
cheesecake
ciabatta
sourdough
rye
decorative bread
sugar show piece
pastiallge show piece
There you have it. Are you feeling more and more impressed as the terms go by? I know I am.
That's all I've got. I just had a big fight with blogger, so I'm kind of tired now.
Peace. (Like 90s peace, remember when that was cool?).

4 comments:

  1. Masterpieces! Is it possible to make some decorative bread in the shape of a heinously ugly sweater for this year's Christmas party? Just kidding. Kind of....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! It's amazing. I can't believe how talented he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I would also be ok with a sugar piece decorated like an ugly sweater. Julie you won't be bored you are always welcome to come boss around my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff! Great job Adam! I can't wait to eat at your bakery.

    ReplyDelete