family

family

Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's Christmas Time!

Let's round out the final events of the Taylor's Christmas 2012.

Adam and I hosted the second annual Ugly Sweater bash at our place. We had some pretty ugly sweaters and some even uglier white elephant gifts.
Adam was hard at work
Nothing says Christmas like llamas and poop
my creepy clown. I guess I win.

We celebrated Christmas Eve with a few of our local friends. We had a pajama party and ate delicious cheese and chocolate fondue, then played games. It was a perfect night!
Christmas day, Adam and I celebrated with a low-key day at home, just the two of us. Adam made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then we opened our gifts.
Ah, the look of joy
I'm an official Rhode Islander with my very own Alex and Ani bracelets!
We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating Christmas ham! Another perfect day!

Two days later, we celebrated our five year anniversary! Adam took me to a lovely dinner at Nick's on Broadway. It was absolutely delicious. I even tried heart and duck liver pate. I can't say I enjoyed either, but the rest of the dinner was delicious.
We even passed a real haunted house. Well, maybe it's not a real haunted house, but it sure looks it.
It's hard to believe we've been married five years already! At times it feels like we were just married, and other times it feels like we've been together forever! I feel truly blessed to be married to such a wonderful and caring man. I'm very thankful I get to spend the rest of eternity with him!

Here's to hoping the next two moths fly by. If you haven't heard, Adam's going to France for two months for a pastry internship.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Happy anniversary! Time disappears when you marry a good one. Thanks for hosting USP 2012. It was perfect. Except for your clown. Sorry! You can have the poop log back if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! you are welcome to take YOUR clown back anytime. it's waiting to keep you company while Adam is gone. PS that house is TOTALLY haunted! creepy!!

    ReplyDelete