family

family

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Crocodile Rockin'

I've never had much of a "Bucket List". The big ticket item on my bucket list was to see Sir Elton John live in concert. Every time he played a show in the town I was in I would say, "Man! What I wouldn't give to go to an Elton John concert!".

So my dreams finally came true! Elton came to Providence and I jumped at the chance to attend the show.
I told Adam about my dream to go and he was in full support. However, I had a crazy idea. I told Adam I would rather attend the show alone. That way I could spend the money of two seats on one really awesome seat. Which is exactly what I did.

I spent more than I'm proud to say, but I had great floor seats for the show! I figure, if this is a once in a lifetime type of thing, I might as well go big or not go at all!

Sadly, my phone sucks, so the photos aren't too good. Word to the wise. If you're going to your dream concert, take a nice camera.








2 comments:

  1. Elton John, huh? I never knew that about you. Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you SO BIG! Love the way you did that.,,,, go girl! Nothing better than living a dream. Keep telling us about them! It gives me the courage to live more than mine. Have you I told you I LOVE you? LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete