family

family

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer!

"It's officially the start of summer tomorrow! And it's Father's Day! Yeah!

Let's find out what the Taylor's have been up to these last two months! 

We began enjoying better weather after our very long winter!




I celebrated my first Mother's Day. Adam took the day off so we all hung out as a family! It was awesome!


Max took a second round of swim lessons.




Max became much more mobile. He's in to everything! 



Adam celebrated his 33rd birthday! We went to the New England Aquarium.



Most importantly, we've been going to the beach pretty regularly! I love it. Adam loves it. And Max loves it too! Max especially loves to eat sand.





And last but not least. My baby turned 11 months old! Boy does time fly! 

1 comment:

  1. Dang that baby is CUTE! I can't wait to see him and you soon :) Miss you all the time.

    ReplyDelete