family

family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brotherly Love

My sweet brother Michael and his wife Shellee (and a few other Stevens') came to Rhode Island for a short visit. It was fabulous to see some familiar faces! I didn't get as much time with them as I would have liked (hint, hint) but enjoyed the the time I did have with them. I don't have many photos, but here's a few of the good times.
New Port sunset...feel the sibling love


some of the gang

For you Tif...it's me...riding an anchor...it's kind of my thing :)

Bristol Town Beach

Mike thought he'd sample the Atlantic Ocean...

It didn't last too long

6 comments:

  1. YES! You are getting quite the collection! I must say the lion is still my favorite because if the risk you took to ride it. I can't wait until June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....especially the one of Mike coming out of the water. His expression is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a Fabulous time too. You and Adam are the BEST tour guides out there.LOL We also wish it could have lasted longer. We both wanna come out again and do New York. You guys gotta check it out first though and then we'll book a flight (Mike wanted me to tell you that). Thanks again guys it was a memorable trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mike and Shellee. I wish I could go with you. Is it OK that I love your family like my own and wish I was a part of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when family comes! And showing them around is fun too...I hope you did Olneyville Weiners. Wish I could have met your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the sunset pictures. Glad you had a little family time!

    ReplyDelete