family

family

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Baby Shower Fun!

My cute friends were amazing and hosted a baby shower for me and my little guy!

Rebecca, me, Sarita and Cassie
Everyone decorated onesies for my soon to be baby! They were really cute!




Shauna and I unknowingly matched for the occasion 
One of my cute YW Sarai, she was extremely helpful!
My pseudo nieces Rachel and Kate (they are Adam's cousins girls)

There was delicious food, and cute decorations! It was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better shower! Thank you ladies for hosting, you're the best!

To round out this post, my most recent belly shot for all those that enjoy seeing me grow and grow!
Photo taken June 6 at almost 34 weeks.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you were in Utah so we could throw a shower for you. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby shower looked great wish I was there miss so many people in the pictures, but mostly you. Also Congrats to you and Adam on his graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve it!!! Yay for baby showers! I'm with Stephanie, I wish we could throw you one!!

    ReplyDelete