family

family

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's Up?!

Life has been pretty good. It's been a while since the last blog post.
Let's see what has happened in the Taylor family over the last (almost) two months.

Maxwell continued to get cuter and cuter by the day.


We attended a seafood festival. It was delicious as all seafood is.


Adam got a new job. Did I mention that on here? He works for Mandarin Oriental. It's a fancy-shmancy hotel in Boston. He works for the restaurant Bar Bouloud. It's also fancy-shmancy. It's French cuisine (not my favorite I've determined). 
Before the restaurant opened to the public, we were able to try it out for free!


I went blueberry and raspberry picking with some friends.


With my last two weeks of leave from work, Max and I flew to Utah to see the family. It was a grand time. We spent all of our time with family and friends. I had to let my parents get their Maxwell fill since they are leaving for Spain in less than a month for their two year mission!
Max and his 11 Schwartz cousins
The oldest Schwartz cousin and the youngest
Giffie, Maxwell and G's baby bump
My cousin Derek and our babies
Hung out with my former college roommates and our babies
Max received his first haircut. Compliments of my sister
Hanging with Spider Man

Spent time with the Taylor grandparents

And a few Taylor cousins. It didn't go so well. 
Hung out with my brother's kids
Spent lots of time with my parents
Best friends
More cousins (Laura's kids)
Last of the cousins (Christine's kids)
The two youngest Schwartz cousins
Selfies with my sister. Out of 50 + not one was good. 

All good things must come to an end. We had to go back to Rhode Island and reality.
Since coming home, I have returned to work. I am half way through my third week. It was tough at first, but it's getting easier. I do love my job, but I love my baby more!


We went to the Cranberry Harvest Celebration for the 4th year in a row. We had to buy Maxwell a beanie while we were there. Obviously, we aren't used to going places with a baby when it's cold!


We blessed Maxwell on October 12. His booties were a tad small and we forgot to take a family picture, but it was a very sweet blessing. He looked so handsome in his sailor outfit. 

Maxwell turned 3 months old so we celebrated by going apple picking! (Not really, they just happened to be on the same day). I'm not aware of his stats. I just know he's big and long and wears 6 month clothes now. 


We forgot his hat again!
Last Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch so Maxwell could choose his first pumpkin!

Again, where's the hat?!
This is his first pumpkin!
Yes, I made him sit on a pumpkin for a photo
With this photo overload, (I can't believe we've done so much these last few months)! I leave you with a sleeping photo of everyone's favorite baby!

Okay, two photos! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. We can never have enough of the cutest baby we know! Love, Nana and Granpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby! You look great too! I was wondering about Maxwell's blessing. I guess we wouldn't have been able to attend anyway...We miss you guys and can't wait to have a baby play date someday.

    ReplyDelete