family

family

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hmmm?

Life is good here. We just keep on trucking. I keep working and Adam keeps working.

Maxwell was a shark for Halloween. He was super cute! He fell asleep before we left trick-or-treating, so I looked like a desperate/creepy adult carrying a sleeping baby begging for candy from strangers. Maybe it'll be better next year.



Some of the friends we trick-or-treated with

This is how he spent his first trick-or-treating experience
We enjoyed a cold/rainy day at the zoo with Adam's cousin Amy and her family. At least there were no crowds!


The many faces of Maxwell. I never get tired of his little face!





He drools so much now, he has to wear bibs all the time


I gave Maxwell his first haircut. He had a patch of newborn wispy's at the crown of his head. It was long and gross, so I buzzed it off. It looks much better now. It looks less comb-overy.

Maxwell found his thumb a few weeks ago. He doesn't always suck it, maybe a few times per day. When he starts sucking it, he makes a face like he's not sure he enjoys it, then he keeps sucking. I hope this isn't the start of a bad habit. 

On November 17 Max turned 4 months old. At his 4 month check up, he was 16 lbs 12 oz, and 26 inches. He's a big boy! He's wearing 6 month size. The body and sleeves of his clothes are starting to get too small. 

In other news, officially tomorrow (I'm sure no one will read this until tomorrow), I am being released from my calling as Young Women's President. It's bitter sweet for me. I love the girls, but I didn't feel like I had any time to dedicated to the YW since I've had Max and returned to work full time. It doesn't help that Adam and I have opposite schedules and he's not home in the evenings to take care of Max while I do church stuff. So, it's for the best. Stay tuned for my new calling...

1 comment:

  1. so i just wrote a long comment and it's not showing up. :( Cute pics of Max! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete