family

family

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Goodbye 2014

I figured I should round out the year with a blog post and catch everyone up on the latest and greatest of the Taylor family.

Where to begin? Honestly, not much has happened in our lives in the past 2 months.

Our friends, the Rich's decided to up and leave us for Connecticut and then had a cute baby girl. Maxwell got to hang out with his future bride for little bit.

We actually got to hang out as a family for a day or two over the past two month! With Adam and I having opposite work schedules, we never see each other more than a few hours per week. It sucks, but it's only temporary. Right?

We got a sweet deal on an artificial tree! Goodbye 4 foot Christmas tree you've served us well the last 6 years!

Adam taught Max how to play guitar. He's a natural. Naturally. 

We bought Max an exer-saucer. He loves it!

Since moving to Rhode Island I have heard nonstop from people to go see the lights at La Salette Shrine. We finally made it. It was packed and the traffic getting there was awful. Honestly, had I never seen the lights at Temple Square, the lights at the shrine would have been pretty cool. 
I said to Adam, "I guess no one can do a light display quite like the Mormon's". It's true. 



Maxwell turned 5 months old! He grew a few inches and gained a few pounds. He's now wearing size 9 months. His hair is growing in nicely and is looking more and more adorable everyday!

We started sleep training Max. He was doing so well! We were almost two weeks in, and then he go a cold and started teething. Needless to say, all of our sleepless, hard work nights went out the window. Once his cold is gone, we'll get back on the sleep training train. 

We celebrated Christmas! All of our dreams came true! Adam had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas day so I was sad having him gone. However, I did get 4 days off of work to spend with my little baby!





Last, we celebrated our 7 year anniversary! We spent the day as a family and that night Adam took me to a nice dinner at Gracie's. It was our first date since Max was born. It was a lovely day with my favorite guys!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, I swear this always happens! I post a comment and it's not there. WELL all I said was that Max is SO CUTE! Seriously, he is one cute baby and I can't wait to hold him!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete