family

family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Are You Impressed?

I know that I am. Adam has finished his last day of "Chocolates and Confections". To top it off, he was "Chef of the Day" in class. No, he don't get a cute badge or sash to distinguish his awesomeness, but he did get to clap at people (Adam's motivational tool?) and tell them what to do. I wanted to make him a little ribbon to wear on his chef coat, alas, I don't think he would have worn it had I made it.
Now that class is over, he has brought home the tasty treats he has been working so hard on the last nine days. They are quite tasty. If you are part of Rhode Island Friends and Co. (thanks Sarita for the cool name) you'll will get to partake.
Caramel filled molded pralines

Show piece: chocolate box. Adam note: the entire thing is edible.
The chocolate box holding chocolates, how cute!

9 comments:

  1. YUM!!!!! Jealous I'm not a Rhode Island friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you an A++++ ( please imagine the scene from A Christmas Story where the teacher is writing on walls.) Chris and I loved the chocolates..thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna be a RI friend!!! I'm moving, right now! wait for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cool looking! I wish I had the guts to go to culinary school. Adam is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...how's that no sugar thing going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Adam!!! Sure wish you guys were coming to Christmas Eve so we could partake of those yummy lookin' treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beyond impressed. I'm not sure which I love more--the chocolate or the WE gift I got last night...I may or may not let you know what I decide! Just kidding. Er, never mind....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative and tastefully done. Can you send us a taste? Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! He's doing fantastic! I know that Zack is jealous right now of all the awesome cooking Adam gets to do :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete