family

family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Four Whole Years!

Tuesday Adam and I celebreated our four year anniversary! We started Monday (I had to work Tuesday) and went to the Newport Mansions. The mansions were all dressed up for Christmas. Sadly, the mansions don't allow photography inside (even though people were doing it, I'm not a rule breaker) so there are only photos of the outside of each mansion.
back side of The Elms
Front of Marble House

Tea House in the back yard of Marble House
Adam and the ocean  
Tuesday (actual anniversary), I had to work. When I got home, Adam had surprised me with beautiful roses! I was shocked, he hasn't bought me flowers since we were dating. He also bought (as a joint present) the complete "Harry Potter" movie set. I was quite happy! Then to top it off, Adam took me on a date to Red Robin and then to see the new "Sherlock Holmes" movie. It was pretty awesome! I sure am one lucky lady!

1 comment:

  1. You are both very blessed to have each other. Happy Anniversary and a Happy New Year!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete