family

family

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Bit of This and That

Here's a quick update on Adam's pastry life.

A week of entremets.




A week of chocolates (all pictures won't upload).
 
And a week of cookies and petit fours.




Only one week left! Technically 6 days, 5 if you don't count today.

Now a quick update from our favorite winter storm Nemo.
A few weeks back it began snowing Friday afternoon, and picked up Friday night...
... and lasted until Saturday morning.
We measured 27 inches on the driveway. Sadly, there was no Adam to help with the shoveling, so landlords and I had to go at it alone.

After struggling for several hours with two of us, I thankfully have a wonderful friend who text me to see if I needed help, which I did. She and her family helped landlord and I shovel the rest of the driveway.
 



After 3.5 hours we were done! After several weeks it's beginning to melt and hopefully Spring will be on its way sooner than later.

2 comments:

  1. We spent several hours shoveling ourselves out and then realized that the HOA would have just done it for us! ha ha! I want spring to be here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those macaroons are looking awesome! Holy snow! SO glad you didn't break your back. Loves.

    ReplyDelete