family

family

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Bits

Some happy things have been happening around our place lately.

#1-I walked outside this morning and it smelled like fall!
#2-Adam has officially started school! On Monday he had to go to school dressed in his chef whites. It was kind of an "opening ceremony" of school yesterday.
 Today he starts his real classes. For those that don't know. JWU does 3 terms. 1 terms is an academic term, where they are in regular classes. 2 terms are laboratory terms where they are able to be in the kitchen baking. Adam starts the school year with an academic term, and then goes in to his lab terms. So, he won't start baking until after Thanksgiving when term 2 begins.
#3-A while back I had lost a button from one of my jackets. Yesterday I was speaking to my landlady, Sarah and asked her where she went for sewing supplies. I told her my story about losing a button, and wanted to see if I could find a similar one. This morning on my way out the door, Sarah greets me with a hand made button that she had fashioned for me from an old button. I was so shocked! I still can't believe how amazing she is! Here's the proof of how awesome she is!
Our landlords are seriously the nicest people in the world. We couldn't be more blessed! I love happy times!

1 comment:

  1. That button looks awesome!! I am glad you guys found such a great place to live and are really enjoying your experience. I hear you have an interview so congrats and know that we are praying for ya!! Also, good luck to Adam what a fun adventure he has ahead of him. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete