family

family

Sunday, July 31, 2011

No Internet...

I am on day three without internet. How did I survive before?? Yesterday I drove to FIVE different locations to find free WiFi. You didn't read that wrong I said, FIVE (5)!!! Holy cow!!! Needless to say, it didn't pan out well for me. My computer was dead, and I couldn't find an outlet at a few of the places. With the help of some ward friends, they suggested Panera Bread (Paradise Bakery type place), and am using their internet. We did sign up with Verizon for internet, but sadly, the soonest they can install it is on August 12! That is forever away! I guess I will continue to suffer a little while longer.

On a positive note, the apartment is FINALLY clean and ready for our stuff to arrive. If all goes well, it should be here on Tuesday. Then we can set up the apartment and start living like real people.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could fly myself out there and help you unpack so we could giggle the whole time. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete