family

family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh! Rhode Island!

Do you think I'm obsessed? I might be a little bit. The more I'm here, the more things I discover that I love! For starters, Roger Williams Park. It's literally a half mile from our new apartment, and there is so much to do! I'm almost positive that there will be many more posts to come about RWP (Roger Williams Park). First off, Adam and I sat on a park bench eating our picnic lunch watching this serene scene.
 Then we walked around the park to discover the Japanese Garden, and the loads of geese. I walked right up to them, and they didn't budge. It's like the geese own the parks and streets around here. Kind of annoying at times.
 Then of course, we had to stop and get a New England Soft Frozen Lemonade. They are seriously everywhere. We had to see what all they hype was about. Truthfully, it didn't disappoint. It was super tasty, soft, and lemony!
Later in the day, went to dinner. We wanted to find some good pizza, so we stopped at a place that we have driven past many times over the last several days. Every time we went past we would mention that we wanted to try it. So, we took the opportunity tonight and stopped at Catanzaro's Pizzeria. It was out of this world amazing!
My pizza had whole roasted garlic cloves, roasted red bell peppers, chicken, and something else! Whatever the case, we were in pizza heaven! For those that don't know, I am a garlic lover! So this pizza was right up my alley. One slice that I ate, literally had 6 whole garlic cloves on it! I can still taste the garlic...(Adam denied me a kiss when I asked for one after dinner).
Next time your in Rhode Island, we'll take you to Catanzaro's and on a trip through RWP! The park has paddle swan boats that I really wanted to ride today, but apparently so did everyone else. Maybe on my next trip to the park!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you are loving it so far. I can't wait to eat that pizza and go to that park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i totally swear that i left you a niiiice loooong comment on the last post. but now i dont see it. harumph! Glad your having fun. that pizza lookd yummy, and so did the lemony thinggy. keep the posts coming. I like them!!

    ReplyDelete